The Pink Flamingo Welcome

The beginning of life may be the beginning of a journey but it doesn't start and end there.  We have many tasks at hand in this life that can assist or even distract our journey creating a fork or even completely new divergence.  When we walk out the door of our home and onto the street we have a left or right mentality.  There is always a point a to point b intent.  Rarely do we just walk out the door and let the wind take us.

My intent with this blog is to allow the wind to take me.  I have oodles of webbing up in the old attic that I would like to shake off & share with you.

I attended a writers event today.  It was near enough to my home that I only partially sabotaged my attendance. Luckily I have two friends in attendance that helped me up, on to my feet, out the door and onto the road.

Surrounded by like minded individuals I am inspired and have been given a bit o' direction.  Today, I visited with my windy friends. An entire room filled with communicators that enjoy writing.  It has been lovely.  So, it is to this, I offer you the insiderd view of my cobwebby dome.

Welcome to, The Pink Flamingo Memoirs

Comments

  1. I love your metaphor of your “windy friends.” It inspires calm and ease. Enjoyed your presence at the “windy” conference and look forward to reading your stories from “the old attic.” Your friend, Lisa ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m in ❤️
    My journey tonight is short, off to bed I go.
    first I’m inspired to wish my first born child
    a very happy birthday and my wombmate a happy thanksgiving with hugs and kisses,
    just so that you all know my dreams will be of years ago on this night in a snow storm I had the blessing and gift of wonderful girl child and my wombmate was at hand, she raced the wheelchair down the hall as her twin niece would born and brang with her a bright eyed smile of joy and her cute little baby face with a big heart that gets bigger each day, it’s her birthday 🎂 soon at midnight I’ll call her and sing that song, with love in your hearts I ask you please to come and sing with me even if only in your hearts, you all know the words 🎂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday kind of love